SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOGWant our daily design dish delivered right to your inbox? Enter your email address below, and get ready: awesomeness awaits.
Dear New & Beautiful Readers,
Cody here - nice to meet you! Check out my bio if you'd like to figure out whose voice you're reading inside your head. I'll be here every week with the rest of the team, Emily, Merrill and Shannon, sharing ideas that help you make a happy home where happy beings live.
OK- currently I'm hunting for my own bedside lighting solution. We all know what that looks like, modern, clean, and perhaps it was featured in the movie "The Holiday". And of course, my hunt for a bedside lamp has morphed into "this lamp will solve all of my problems and possibly world hunger". But it's ok, because there is absolutely no pressure when it comes to designing you're home. No one hits a home run every time all the time, but just keep your eye on the ball and keep swinging. Luckily, I've come up with a couple options that are sure to satisfy your wants AND needs.
So without further ado, my current top 5 favorite bedside lamps:
1. Diesel's Perf Wall Lamp is a SHOWSTOPPER folks.
2. Modoluce's Lucilla Table Lamp is a great bedside task light that has bold feeling, perfect for when you want to make a statement but are short on space.
3. The Mega Tolomeo Wall Lamp by Artemide is a gorgeous modern take that feels instantly classic.
4. Autoban's Tulip Table Lamp is a more traditional take, since it sits on your nightstand....but there's nothing traditional about its attitude.
5. The Berenice Wall Lamp from Luceplan is another great option, especially if you're sharing a bed.
What do you think? What are your must-haves and instant favorites? Let us know in the comments below!