Since starting at Urbanspace Interiors, my curiosity for real estate has magnified to the nth degree. So instead of getting my license, I’ll just stalk. I casually pick up loose flyers around the office, in the printer, in peoples' bags...really anywhere, and fantasize about designing each space. And now I’m outing myself to you.
This home on Kenwood Avenue was built in 1939 in the cutest neighborhood in Austin, Travis Heights. It was recently renovated, which inspired my touch of traditional, a little mid-century and a pinch of colorful pop in my design.
Here is the layout I've created for the living and dining rooms, which is really one large space.
And here are the pieces that make up this design:
1. Corner Floor Lamp by Modoluce
3. Bianca Lounge Chair by Tacchini
4. Wing Chair by Carl Hansen & Son
5. Antique Brass Turtle Shell (because every room should have a cool, quirky accessory)
6. Dean Side Table by Gabriel-Scott
7. Miss Sarajevo Sofa by Moroso
8. Cage Coffee Table by Tacchini
9. Faceted Black Vases
10. Aldo Taccona Intense Rug by By Henzel
1. Lightweight Suspension Lamp by Foscarini
2. Prova Prima Collection by Ginori
3. Carbon Chairby Moooi
4. Paper Dining Table by Moooi
5. Smoke Dining Armchairby Moooi (for the heads of the table)
6. Versailles Centerpiece Vase by Seletti
7. Rombos Cowhide Rug by Yerra
Never get stuck in black and white again!
Moroso has created a unique style of interior design through their perfect combination of elegance, comfort and color. The Moroso brand is a family run company that specializes in luxury sofas and seating. Agostino Moroso founded this Italian company in 1952.
Walking into Kettal’s U.S. headquarters and flagship store in Coral Gables, Florida, you’d be hard-pressed not to wonder “where is the outdoor furniture?"